Friday 21 November 2014

The Pocket Malden - Continued

Since the sorry tale of the first attempt to obtain the Malden Pocket which failed miserable, I do now actually have one of the little blighters, and very lovely it is too.


The photo doesn't do it justice, and shows it as being a bit of a dark sludge colour when in fact, it is a bright and quite luscious purply purple.


My main reason for buying it was to just have it because it's so lovely, however I had to come up with a fairly believable excuse. After a few seconds of careful thought, I convinced myself that I NEEDED this to keep beside me so I wouldn't have to to the effort of walking the few steps to the kitchen (or more likely) rummage through the piles of stuff that had buried the A5 Metropol (see previous post.) Also it would be tremendously useful and convenient to sling in my bag on the odd occasions that I ventured outside. The idea also was for it to be used like a purse too, considering it's handy large pocket which runs behind the cover.


Here are a few random photos of the internal delights. 





Unfortunately I've stuffed it so much that it doesn't close any more, so I'm thinking of using it only as a sort of wallety type thing. Which obviously means that I absolutely must get a replacement for my bag. I may go back up to the personal size again. I'm toying with the personal Malden. I would probably need a new bag though as well to compensate for the extra size...



The softness and size of the pocket Malden is really quite joyous and I love the fact that it can double as a purse too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment